Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I text all amazed


Am I the last one to find out that you can send a text message to donate money to help with relief efforts in Japan? It's so easy. It takes a couple minutes, and the charges just show up on your cell phone bill. 
Everyone texts. At least, everyone I know. And if you don't, here's your chance to start.

So, here is your invitation to donate $10. Pick a charity

I'll wait a minute while you complete your transaction. 

.......

Ok, that was easy, wasn't it? Now for the fun part. Leave a comment and let me know that you donated. Of course, I have no way to verify that you actually did it. You could be a big, fat, liar for all I know. But, I will randomly pick one person and give away a homemade knitted cotton market bag. 

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Does it count if I did it two days ago? 'Cause I did. I'll show you the phone bill while we spoon and read Chelsea Handler aloud to one another.