- no joint pain
- no muscle pain (can't believe I'm not sore)
- asked a friend that i train if she'd train for the triathlon with me and she said yes
- registration for triathlon closed yesterday
- don't have to rush to see if the 'ol ankle can handle running. i can take my time and do it gradually
- my training friend is going to do one in the spring, and i will probably do a different one with her then
- i have a month to see if the ankle is good or not
- i'm pretty underweight, and am trying to gain weight (yet another reason for Brandi to hate me)
- this isn't really compatible with triathlon training because i need to be focusing on muscle building and de-emphasizing cardio.
- so, even if i end up not doing the triathlon, i still have to cut back on my 1 or 2 hours of cardio per week
- you all probably hate me now. keep your hatred to yourself. i don't want to hear about it.