Sunday, June 28, 2009
I'm sorry, Brandi, Crystal, Harmony, and any of you other girls who hate twilight. I tried to hate it. Yes, it was a bit angsty, but so is my life. I do have a teenager, you know. Also, I thought Eddie was pretty sexy. I wanted him to bite me.
I don't get the funny part. What was funny about it? Please enlighten me.
One of these days, you bi***es will get a real post from me. And there will be pictures of my house in them. Maybe.
Monday, June 22, 2009
This is what Trystan does to Sasha, our cat. He makes me feel this way too.
Friday, June 19, 2009
- i'm too busy
- i don't want to fight the kids for the computer
- i can't think of anything new to tell you
- the things i could blog about will get me in trouble
- i can't do anything around my house without my kids talking to me and bothering me
- i'm too tired by the time the kids are in bed and quiet
- i can't concentrate
- i'm working
- i have laundry to do
- i have to do the dishes
i'm not depressed. i'm actually feeling great.
my job is awesome! if you want to take a look around the new gym, just stop by. if you are the least bit interested in joining, ask for Amanda and tell her i sent you (really, she'll hook you up). she has signed up a couple of my friends already. if you sign up and want training, tell them i sent you (another hook up).
the house is coming along. i am not going to post pictures. you can come see it for yourself. call me. my old (301) phone number will give you the new one. or, you can leave a message on it and i'll call you back.
that's all for now. maybe more tomorrow. maybe not for another month. who can say?
Thursday, June 18, 2009
I don't know where she is or what she's doing, but here are a few guesses:
10. Too much time at the gym strained her fingers and she can't type.
9. She got Lyme disease from her tick infested new house and died.
8. She's in bed recovering from a Brazillian butt lift.
7. She's out shopping for mom jeans.
6. She's been playing Guitar Hero for 6 days straight.
5. She's busy cooking creative, healthful, balanced meals for her family while the rest of us just feed ours ramen.
4. She's too busy with her new friends in her new ward to bother updating the old ones. I guess she missed out on learning that old Girl Scout classic:
One is silver and the other gold.
We're gold, Marianne. We're gold. Just remember that.
3. Too much connubial bliss.
2. My hotness scorched her retinas and now she's blind. Sorry.
1. She's sleeping. Shhhhhhh...