- When I get random funny text messages from Brandi.
- When Ariella comes over for a knitting date and brings food.
- When Patricia wants to drive and Mel doesn't want to take her so she asks me to ask him to get stuff from the grocery store so she can drive because she knows he'll go if it's helpful to me.
- When a new recipe tastes even better than I imagined.
- When an old standby recipe that has never actually been written down still tastes good.
- When I get to connect with someone about something completely different from what initially connected us because of what she discovered about me on my blog.
- When my closet is cold enough to refrigerate my beers. (NOT awesome when I'm trying to get dressed)
- When I wear my warm, soft hat all afternoon and into the evening. It's sooooooo warm.
Wednesday, November 23, 2011
So eloquently crafted by Marianne at 11:44 PM