Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Happy Birthiversary! Part I

Since my finger is broken, and I can't get the picture out that I wanted to post first, I decided to post the birthday pictures first.





Four years ago today, on my 10th wedding anniversary, I was doing this:

Yes, that's Mimi and Trystan with Viviane Bassett at the foot of the bed watching while their little sister was being brought forth into the world. Trystan was my cheerleader. He even cut his sister's cord. (I have a picture of that, but there's a big boob in the picture that's kind of distracting)

...and Suzan, one of the best friends a girl could ask for!

I'll post the pictures and story of our beautiful wedding ceremony later when Mel can dig them out for me.

8 comments:

Emily said...

I forgot that we shared a anniversary! Happy anniversary and that picture is classic the way Mimi is covering her ears!

Linds said...

I'm still amazed you did it all natural, you're one tough girl! Happy Birthday to Viviane and Anniversary to you and Mel!

Sarah said...

I'm impressed. I really want to have a home birth for our next one. I'll have to get LOTS of advice from you.
Congrats on 14 years! Yowza.

Brandi said...

Happy anniversary! Go have lots of sex!

(And happy birthday, V. She was the first of the 8 million babies born in September in the ward, wasn't she?)

Marianne said...

Yes she was. Crazy, huh? We will have to do a reunion sometime.

SheL said...

Happy Birthday Vivian =)

the ohana said...

As I was scrolling down your blog, I saw the top part of the picture of you and Mel. I said what in the world did Marianne post! Then I realize what the picture was hee-hee. Happy belated anniversary and happy belated birthday to dear Miss Vivian. Those pix are priceless!

Linds said...

Happy birthday to Viv and happy anniversary to Mel and you! Can I tell you how unfair it is that you look(ed) so great after having Viv? Seriously, but what else is new we all KNOW you're gorgeous!