Thursday, March 4, 2010

i guess it's time for an update

  • i've been knitting
  • i've been hanging out with ariella in her living room chatting and knitting
  • i've been looking up patterns to knit
  • i've been learning new knitting skills
  • i haven't been training for my triathlon like i should because i want to stay home and knit
  • i've gained the weight i wanted to gain because i have been sitting on my ass knitting
  • when i wear certain jeans i have a muffin top, so i don't wear those jeans anymore
  • my ass looks AMAZING!!
  • i want a new job
  • correction to above: i want to start my own in home personal training biz
  • i also want to start holding boot camp classes at my home
  • i think i might call them 'torture with tex'. do you think people would want to come?
  • i need some people to train. who's up for it?
  • i'm an awesome trainer. seriously. i am worth it.
  • this is the longest list of bullets EVER!!
  • are you all still interested?
  • i'm being a brat now
  • you're still reading
  • i love you all
  • MWAH!!

6 comments:

Brandi said...

So, I'm going to need royalties if you use "Torture with Tex." I'll accept payment in the form of knitted items. I like pink, and I like green.

Dasha said...

you are so funny, yes you are worth it, too bad i don't live closer. i'm going to need a personal trainer come june.

is this your first time knitting? and how easy is it to pick up? i'd love to do those little hats for my kiddos.

Linds said...

love the knitting obsession, it's a good one to have. and your torture with tex is an awesome idea.

Ariella said...

Knitting, knitting, knitting. Can't stop knitting. Must go knit.

I'm actually losing wait on the knitting diet. Can't stop long enough to put food in my mouth. :)

Are you going out riding this weekend? It's FINALLY going to be nice out!!! I'm so happy!

Linds said...

Yes I want you to come be my trainer after I have this baby. I know you'd do great and totally kick my hiney. Just what I need. :-)

Brandon said...

hahhaa! So this reminds me of that Adam Sandler skit of him wanted to home sit for people and having Chris Farley commentate. "JUST LET THE GIRL TRAIN YOU! SHE'LL KICK
YOUR BUTT FOR YOU! GEEZ!!" I'm there for you.