Tuesday, March 30, 2010

AND THE WINNER IS........

...but first let me tell you how many stitches were involved.

285 in the actual bootie. BUT!!! The strap had an additional 16 stitches. Total: 301 stitches.



Monique, I'll be putting them in the mail today.

To everyone else who participated, call or email me and we can 'work something out'. That would be considered the pregnancy discount.

There's also a COT discount. So, if you fall into that category, you can still get in on the action!

2 comments:

Monique said...

I would like to thank Jamie, for which I would not have the competitive drive. And, of course, Marianne for her amazing talent and example of sharing. And then for my dear husband, without which I wouldn't be pregnant to be eligible.

So thanks Marianne! I will do a swap with you with some fun Hungarian treats!! I will email soon...

Unknown said...

You're too funny Monique. Congratulations!! I'll be in touch Marianne. :)