Friday, July 16, 2010

tight ass...

...and shoulders, and back, and hamstrings, and...

That's what happens when you don't work out for a while.
"But you are a personal trainer. You work at a gym," you say.
"I'm LAAAAAZY!" I whine, "I don't always WAAAAAANT to workout. It HUUUUURTS."
"So what kind of example are you setting?" you ask.
"A bad one, " I reply, "I don't care. So get off my case. I'm not the workout police."
"Jeeez, quit being such a bitch," you say.
"Don't call me a bitch. I'll punch you in the throat if you call me a bitch," I respond.
"I didn't say you were a bitch, I said you were being one. There's a difference," you explain.
"No there's not," I argue.
"Yes there is," you reply.
"Is not," I insist.
"Is too," you insist.
"Is-" PUNCH!! "GASP!!!", I gasp.
" Is too, BITCH!" you say.
Fine, I'll stop whining now. I have to go workout.

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Come down here and make ME work out. I finally finished all the painting and unpacking an hour ago. I haven't worked out since May 3rd. Monday I need to get back into the habit before I gain back all 155 pounds.

greta said...

hee hee hee. :)

i love summer. while i HATE the heat, i work out that a freak. and i get the most awesome abs and legs ever. then winter rolls around and it all turns to mush again. can't it be like that all the time? please?

hope you had a kick ass workout. as kick ass as the fight you just posted!

Linds said...

I'm SO not motivated to work out a lot of the time, period. The summer makes it SO much worse though.. I whine that it's too hot [to exist let alone work out]. Uck. Okay, Maybe I'll pretend to work out. When I have some spare time. hahaha. Seriously, I can start in about a week and a half. I'll have lots more spare time and 2 fewer children a majority of the day...