Monday, July 12, 2010

Don't be alarmed!

It's just me checking back on my blog. I've changed it again. I'm going to be better at updating it. I promise. I have made changes to encourage me to visit my blog more instead of Brandi's. I think that if I look at my month old post long enough, I'll want to update more often. Whatever it takes, right?

some funny things happening right now:
  • Trystan playing with the dog (boxer) and getting punched in the face. BY A BOXER!!
  • The dog running in circles chasing his tail. He's a boxer. He has no tail. It's like me trying to wear pigtails. Have you seen my hair lately?
  • Mimi's pancake fail. I guess you have to learn how to make pancakes somehow, right?
My plans for the week:
  • Go to Costco for greek yogurt. I MUST HAVE MY GREEK YOGURT!!!!
  • Tune up my bike and ride at least 45 miles (not necessarily consecutive).
  • Take kids to park for picnic and playgrounding. Yes, you are invited. Llamame.
  • Try not to watch the season 5 finale of Weeds yet.
WOOO-frickin'-HOOOO, right?

My week is gonna be a blast!

2 comments:

Kylene said...

I hear you on that! I always check out her blog roll updates while I'm eating lunch, but she hasn't updated hers in a bit, so I forget to check on her links. I suppose it might be better this way though, I've gotten a lot more done!
BTW, Thanks so much for hosting the weenie roast. My kids had a blast. I teased Matt that he was possibly more social than I was.

Marianne said...

Matt WAS pretty social. Good for him. I was happy that he came. I plan to roast more weeners soon.