Wednesday, February 2, 2011

watch what happens

I haven't been blogging much because I've been busy doing shit and going places and seeing shit. That, and, I need a new laptop because mine suddenly decided that it wasn't going to do the internet anymore.WTF?!? What good is a stupid computer if it doesn't DO the internet? So, I'm chained to the desktop that's in the middle of EVERYTHING so everyfuckinone in my family can see what I'm up to. I like to blog in secret, so I haven't had much opportunity. And it's cold in my house where the desktop it. You mofos know how I feel about being cold. 

But most of all, I haven't had much to say. I'm just plodding along in my life, doing things that bring me happiness, but aren't necessarily worth mentioning to all of you people.

Happy G-hog Day!

4 comments:

LoJo said...

You know there's a blog app for iphone, right?

Marianne said...

Yeah. I have two. It's a pain in the ass to tap out a blog post on this small screen only to be unable to successfully upload it. Do you know how many are on my app just waiting to be born?

Harmony said...

Ugh, my desktop is in a ass-freezing place too!! I love reading your updates too!!

LoJo said...

I agree, it is frustrating when that shit happens! Not to mention, it's just hard to type up a blog on a phone, period.

I do it in the middle of the night because I'm too lazy to get my ass out of bed. Still annoying though!

Vegas is going to be hilarious .... I can see it now ... everyone coming down off mid-night snacks and the day's highs ... sitting around with all of our laptops, blogging away! I see a photo of the day there! LOL!