Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A confession

Dear Blogger,

I have to admit that I have been seeing another website. It's hard to face the truth, but I am finally admitting it. I know I haven't been as attentive since I got my iPod touch. I have been neglecting you for facebook. See, I have my reasons. They might not be good reasons, but they are my reasons nonetheless. I can't post new blog entries from my iPod. I can facebook all day (and I do). I can read other people's blogs and even comment, but I can't post. Ok, so it's really just one reason. I'm going to try to be better. I promise. I want us to be what we used to be. Before facebook. Will you let me make it up to you ?

Love,

Marianne

5 comments:

The Galan Family said...

Yeah! What is up with you and your fancy little ipod touch? Thanks to you, I want one now too. But I would never turn my back on my blog:)

Brie Stockwell said...

Well, I think I have solved your problem.......you need an ipod application for blogging!!! I am going to try these apps and see if they are any good. Try BlogWriterLite or IBlogger and see what you think. I will post something on my blog and see what happens:) Glad you're back!!!

Hope said...

I have to admit that I, too, have been seduced by the dark side of Facebook, and without even owning an iPhone. Too many friends from too many states that I have fallen out of touch with.

My blog however is what I always return to for comfort, understanding, and warmth.

May the Force be with you.

Marianne said...

Thanks for the support. I'll try to wean myself off of facebook for a little while and get back to my laptop. And BLOG!!

Woooo Hoooo!

Monique said...

Traitor! Actually I love Facebook too and have been doing both... fun times. I just want to hear from you. It doesn't matter HOW.