Friday, January 30, 2009

What's in a number?

Today is post number 100. Like, duuu-uh. Why else would I have five pictures of cereal making the number 100? But this isn't just any 100th post commemoration blog entry.
It's a contest!!
What kind of cereal are these numbers made of? And no, I didn't count out 100 for all of them. Just the first one. Don't check. It might be only 99. I think I lost count.










They are all name-brand cereals. Except for the last one. It's not cereal. What is it? The person who gets all of them right will get a prize. A yummy, homemade prize. So, come on! Give me a reason to make some treats!

11 comments:

Lindsey said...

1. Fruit Loops
2. Chex
3. Kellogs Special K Strawberry
4. Cinamon toast crunch
5. Chex mix?

Marianne said...

Nice try. But nope.

Shilae said...

1. Fruit Loops
2. Cinnamon Life
3. Special K/ Strawberries
4. Cinnamon Toast Crunch
5. Potpurri? :)

Unknown said...

1-Froot Loops
2-Life
3-Special K Red Berry
4-Cinnamon Toast Crunch
5-Dehydrated Mushrooms

Brandi said...

1.Fruity Cheerios
2.Either cinnamon or maple-brown sugar Life
3.Special K w/Strawberries
4.Cinnamon Toast Crunch
5.Ack! I can't enlarge the picture...Dried mushrooms?

Brandi said...

Wait, is #5 crumbled bacon?

It's either bacon or dried mushrooms.

Or some seriously ugly potpourri.

Brandi said...

Dammit, woman, check your iphone. I know you're awake.

I must know if I'm right. I'm way too competitive to wait.

Brandi said...

O.K., it's 12 hours later. I'm not amused. I need to know.

I can't even eat the treats!! The treats can go to someone else. I just need my superior cereal identifying skills to be validated.

(I'm going to be SO embarrassed if I got a bunch wrong).

Jared and Lydia said...

Well, I think #2 i Life instead of Chex, but I still can't figure out that stinkin' #5 - I'm thinking it's something healthy, since I don't recognize it :-)

Little Mama said...

1. Fruity Cheerios
2. Cinnamon Life
3. Special K Red Berries
4. Cinnamon Toast Crunch
5. Food Storage Refried Beans
I think I did ok. How'd I do?

Marianne said...

Brandi,
I promise I didn't neglect the blog on purpose. I'm just not used to this blog thing anymore. You were so close. Your cereal identifying skills are pretty darn good. However, I am sad to say that you didn't win.