Saturday, January 31, 2009

But is it fair?

You know, the more I think of it, the more I think that the person who won had an unfair advantage.

  1. She knew my family likes Fruity Cheerio's because she gave me some boxes not too long ago. I think this was one of them.
  2. She shops at the same commissary as me so she would know that Cinnamon Life is on sale and that I probably bought some since I like sales.
  3. She might also know that there is a buy 2 get 1 free coupon for Special K cereals, and since I have kids, they might like the berries, so that's why I got the berries.
  4. And since she's a 'good mormon' and probably has her year's supply, she probably has at least 60 lbs. of church refried beans in her pantry.

I don't know. Karen, what do you think?

I think it's obvious that I just finished reading The Princess Bride last week.

6 comments:

Little Mama said...

I must admit, I had a leg up on the fruity cheerio info. But, I'm guilty because, I too love cereal and so do all my kids. We sometimes have cereal for dinner, it's that yummy.

I don't have my years supply of refried beans but, our family does have some. After I posted my answer, I opened up our "working can" of beans to confirm.

This was a fun challenge!

Marianne said...

So, what would you like? Cookies? Cake? Candy? Blueberry muffins?

'you can have whateva' you like!"

Little Mama said...

I like surprises! I've never eaten a bite of anything you have made that I didn't like so, what ever you are in the mood to tempt my tastebuds with sounds delish!

BTW we thought the beans looked like some sorta bran flakes when we first got them.

Brandi said...

Dried refried beans? Seriously? I object.

:)

P.S. My word verification might just be the BEST ONE EVER. Holychiyt.
Hahahahahahaha. That made my day.

Little Mama said...

Brandi, love it!

Monique said...

HEY!! When did this contest go on! I missed out and I seriously knew that they were dehydrated refried beans because I LOVE them (and miss them, but I would have lost to her on a couple of the other ones. Darn. Go KAren!

And my word verification was great too. flonsecs