Friday, May 15, 2009

What I've been up to...


  • Started working at a brand new gym. As a trainer. AWESOMENESS!!!!

  • Moved into a different house at the same time. SUCKSBIGTIME!!!!

  • Working early morning hours three days per week + unpacking and moving = passing out at 9 pm. SNORE!!!!

  • Hard water that turned whites dingy, rusty, brown. Showers that smell like pennies dropping from the sky. Spiders in every corner. Ticks. Ticks. Ticks. WHAT THE HELL WERE WE THINKING!!???!?!?

  • Water finally fixed. Spiders are hiding. Got the insecticide. PROCRASTINATION!

  • Escaped to the mountains of West Virginia with husband for romantic weekend getaway and go to sleep by 9 pm both nights. STILL ROCKED IT!!

  • Almost meltdown, held it together (loosely), organized kitchen (sorta), had great night at work (thanks, Maggie), slept in 'till 6:30 the next morning. AAAAAAHHHHHH! THE WEEKEND.!!

6 comments:

Brandi said...

I'm sorry your move was sucky. When you're unpacking and having near meltdowns, just stop and realize that I'm probably doing the exact same thing. And probably Harmony, too.

So, you want to be my long distance (and, um, free) personal trainer? I've been slacking big time because I've been trying to get moved. Monday is going to feel like I've never worked out.

The Galan Family said...

Moving sucks so bad. I am still not unpacked and organized from our move in March. Life just gets turned upside down and feel so overwhelming and chaotic. I feel your pain. Congrats on the new job. You will be awesome. Yeah, also moving off base you have to start doing stuff like taking care of a yard, pest control, and paying utilities. There are a few other things that suck, but that covers most of them. It will get better. Good luck!

Monique said...

Of course you got the job!! You are amazing at anything you put your mind to. Really. I would love to see the fear in those spider's eyes right now... Good luck! :)

Beth said...

Congrats on the job! Thats awesome, I wish I was closer b/c I would soooo love for you to whip me into shape! And I'm still living out of boxes from our more, but its really just because I'm lazy :]

SheL said...

Wow I miss you. I am sorry that things have been so sucky. Congratulations on the job though! That is so awesome! I wish you could train me =) I need you to kick my butt.

Darcy said...

Congrats on the move, even though it is hard. I can't wait to see some pictures of your beautiful new house! Mel and the kids to. Maybe one of you! :)
I'm so happy for you with your new job! You are such a motivational person. :) I soo miss that in my life. I enjoyed so much meeting you at the gym there on Meade and chatting with sweat.