Friday, April 2, 2010

T Minus 16

I ordered my wetsuit yesterday. I'll need it. As of yesterday, the water temperature in the lake where I'll be swimming was 56 degrees. That's FYTO cold!!

I'm getting on my bike every chance I get. It's great! I love love love riding my bike. There's only one drawback: I now have huge manly quads. I have man-thighs! Aaaaaaah!! I think I'm at the point where I'll have to stop putting my jeans into the dryer. My jeans are tight!! BUT!!!! My ass? Fab-u-lous!! I love it!!

I am excited, nervous, and scared all at the same time. I can't wait until April 18th.

3 comments:

Queen of the Castle said...

Try increasing your cadence (the number of times that you pedal in a minute) and decrease your gears. Your muscles should feel tired from the rotation, not from the resistance of moving you forward. That way you are supporting the long lean muscles that you want in your womanly legs, and not the short stumpy muscles that are in manly legs.

Brandi said...

I've got man-quads, too.

And what are you worried about--you (like myself) have no T's to FO.

Kylene said...

I totally thought T was for toes. And I'm excited for the 18th but for different reasons. I'll cheer for you all day though!