Thursday, August 21, 2008

If you give a kid a camera...


She'll want to take pictures. So, she'll take lots of miscellaneous pictures of blurry, too close things.


Then, you'll ask her to go outside to take pictures of nature so she won't take any more pictures of your shoes because you keep stepping on her.



So, she'll go outside and take pictures, but since she's outside, she'll decide that she doesn't want to wear her shoes anymore, so she'll take them off and photograph them.




Then she'll get thirsty. So, she'll ask for a drink. But not before she takes a picture of the water bottle she wants you to fill.




While she patiently waits for you to bring it back to her.

5 comments:

Harmony said...

This reminds me of "If You Give A Mouse A Cookie"-style writing. Very cute! If I gave Colin a camera now, he'd probably take a picture of my butt. He does every other time. Don't get me started on what I think of that.

Oh, and Viv? Gorgeous. Even waiting for a water bottle.

Marianne said...

You know what they say, what goes around comes around. I have seen enough pictures of Kate's butt, I think I could pick it out of a lineup. Colin's just trying to get you back.

Unknown said...

I love the writing style! We just read "If You Give a Moose a Muffin" and "If You Take a Mouse to School" last night. This was a good continuation to start a new day! I love Vivian's facial expression in the last picture.

Marianne said...

I had that book in mind when I gave her the camera and she started taking pictures. But, the words didn't come together until I put the pictures on. I think it's cute.

SheL said...

Very cute post. Vivian is a pretty good little photographer!