Friday, June 19, 2009

why the monkey wrapped his tail around the flagpole AKA: why i haven't been blogging

  1. i'm too busy
  2. i don't want to fight the kids for the computer
  3. i can't think of anything new to tell you
  4. the things i could blog about will get me in trouble
  5. i can't do anything around my house without my kids talking to me and bothering me
  6. i'm too tired by the time the kids are in bed and quiet
  7. i can't concentrate
  8. i'm working
  9. i have laundry to do
  10. i have to do the dishes

i'm not depressed. i'm actually feeling great.

my job is awesome! if you want to take a look around the new gym, just stop by. if you are the least bit interested in joining, ask for Amanda and tell her i sent you (really, she'll hook you up). she has signed up a couple of my friends already. if you sign up and want training, tell them i sent you (another hook up).

the house is coming along. i am not going to post pictures. you can come see it for yourself. call me. my old (301) phone number will give you the new one. or, you can leave a message on it and i'll call you back.

that's all for now. maybe more tomorrow. maybe not for another month. who can say?

1 comment:

SheL said...

I am glad to hear that you are enjoying your job! I SO wish I could train with you. Maybe someday? I miss you girl. Its good to hear an update =)