Monday, June 22, 2009

random pictures of the past week


Isabel and Mimi all dressed up in sheets. Patricia made togas for them to wear. It kinda made me wish there was a party to go to so she could make me one.




She is usually very cute. I promise.
This is what Trystan does to Sasha, our cat. He makes me feel this way too.

Leave a ten year old boy alone with a camera, and you get about a hundred pictures of him making faces like this one. You also get lots of pictures of the animals, siblings, and random household objects. Like this:
I made waffles with blueberry sauce and ice cream for Mel's father's day breakfast. Do you remember last year's blueberry picking adventure? I learned my lesson. This year, Mel and I went blueberry picking on opening day and got close to 20 pounds of berries. UMMMMMMMM they are so delicious!
This one is for all of you who are still curious about our animal situation. It's a lizard. And it lives under the floor/in the wall of our house. That's the front door. It's about 25 feet from my bed. That's a generous estimation. Oh, did I mention that there have been mouse sightings at this exact location?

7 comments:

Monique said...

I hope that lizard eats those mice... ew. I want to see pics of the house por favor.

Marianne said...

Next post I'll put up pictures of the house. OK? GAH!!!

Harmony said...

Next post? That could be MONTHS from now! ;-)

Oh those waffles look fantastic--Blake got to sleep in and that was good enough!

I love your updates!

Slavka said...

Holy crap!!! That lizard is much bigger than what I pictured!!! Yuck!!!

Marianne said...

LOL Harmony! I didn't say WHEN.

Slavka, it's not big. Maybe four inches long. It's just a closeup.

Monique, I bet it did eat the mice. Trystan googled it, and they do eat mice. Good, I guess.

Unknown said...

Cute pics =) I will have to post some pictures of the wild iguanas that chill around our house. Some are as big as our dogs. People don't like them though. They kill them. sad.

Kylene said...

I can't believe you guys picked almost 20 lbs. That's more than Jake weighs! I usually cave at around 6 pounds and by then Matt has joined the whining. I will definitely try Butler's next year.