Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Just kickin' it

For those of you who don't know what Pandora is, you are missing out on the best thing in the world. You type an artist's name into the search box, and they play music that is similar to the type of music by that artist. You can give each song a thumbs up or down and it makes your radio station play only the music that you like. You don't have to register in order to play music, but if you register, then you already have your radio stations ready for the listening whenever you want to hear them. 


So, I'm listening to Jodeci radio right now. OH MY GOODNESS!!! I am in love all over again. It's so fun to listen to this music that I listened to in high school. I even remember all the words to all of the songs by Jodeci, Troop, Xscape, Guy, New Edition, Aaliyah- should I keep going? 

What's your favorite radio station? What songs take you back to the good 'ol days?

2 comments:

LoJo said...

Funny that you posted this, as today I made it a point to turn the radio on first thing. To keep from getting sucked in to other evil technology.

I'm a fan of 70s and 80s radio. Sometimes 90s too. I really couldn't even tell you what's on "pop" radio these days.

Now, I feel like my mother!

Brandi said...

I don't particularly love their music, but whenever Bon Jovi or Def Leppard comes on, it takes me back.

Chicago (in their Peter Cetera love song years) and REO Speedwagon bring back some really good memories.

Old Billy Joel brings back really early childhood memories.

But when I listen to Pandora, I usually start with Jack Johnson or Sarah McLachlan. They usually make for good song choices.