Saturday, October 16, 2010

Which one are you?

  1. The kind you see/talk to sporadically and pick up right were you left off.
  2. The kind you take in small doses.
  3. The kind you spend tons of time talking and chillin' with and can't get enough of.
  4. The kind you meet for coffee (or hot cocoa).
  5. The kind you shop with.
  6. The kind you are just like.
  7. The kind you can't live without.
  8. The kind you can't live with.
  9. The kind you go dancing with.
  10. The kind you trust with your most secretive secrets.
  11. The kind you know better than to trust with your most secretive secrets.
  12. The kind you count on to lift you up.
  13. The kind you go out for drinks with.
  14. The kind you swing on poles with. 
  15. The kind you hate to see go.
  16. The kind you hate to leave.
  17. The kind you haven't talked to in too long.
  18. The kind you miss like your left nut.
I have at least 18. How many do you have? Which one am I?


9 comments:

Marianne said...

It wasn't nearly bare.

Brandi said...

There was cheekage.

Linds said...

14 sounds fun, but seriously you are #'s 4,5, & 20 (the one that is honest w/ me and makes me smile).

Marianne said...

It was a bathing suit. C'mon. It's not like I sent you a picture of me in a thong-th-thong-thong-thong.

Linds - come back to MD, and we'll swing on poles after shopping while drinking coffee!

Brandi said...

The bottom line is, I opened up a text and saw Marianne ass cheek. Period.

(And I won't lie, I was jealous of them.)

Kylene said...

What about me? I'm the one who's been pregnant the entire time you've known me!

Marianne said...

hahaha!! I forgot that one. Are you pregnant again?

Kylene said...

Shh.




And ya you won't be seeing much of me for a few months :p

Unless you want to come hold my hair out of my vomit for me.

Janet said...

The kind where all of the "what kind are you" apply at one time or another! LOLOL!!!