Thursday, May 8, 2008

another letter

Dear sweaty workout girl,

Please do not come to my store after you have just finished working out. I am glad that you have a healthy lifestyle and enjoy exercising. However, I do not want to have to talk to you because you are all red and sweaty. You make other customers feel like slugs because they didn't work out today like you did. That's ok, because at least they aren't all sweaty. I am sure you are a busy person and that is why you still have on your gym clothes, but please change your clothes before you come to my store to shop.

Sincerely,

The cashiers at Wal-Mart


(I like these letters. I feel like Harmony)

2 comments:

Harmony said...

This is so clever! I've never thought of doing letters the other way around--I can only imagine what the cashiers at Walmart think (those people see crazy close up!)

Marianne said...

You mean I am the original one? Cool. Here, I thought I was totally copying you. Now I am only kinda copying you. Great!