Sunday, May 11, 2008

Dancin' Dancin' Dancin'

On Saturday, Patricia babysat while Mel took me dancing. Well, kinda. We had our first dancing lesson. We have committed to six weeks of lessons. I am SO excited. We learned the foxtrot on Saturday.

I think we fell in love with the music. Now we have these fantasies of being out in our newly landscaped backyard on a hot summer night, drinking icy cold lemonade, listening to Sinatra on an old record player and dancing all night. Woooo Hooo! I seriously am going to the thrift store tomorrow to buy a record player and some records.

We would like to extend an invitation to any of you who might be interested in joining us for moonlight dancing in our backyard this summer. More details to come...

3 comments:

Lucy said...

I'M IN LOVE WITH DANCING!! Josh and I recently went to a dance, and I seriously forgot how much I love to dance... Lessons are in our future too! :)

Monique said...

Dancing is great when you get to have ice cream afterwards!

the ohana said...

I can't wait for Mike and I to do ballroom dancing lessons together. We always wanted to do it but never got to it. Good for you guys!