Friday, October 3, 2008

Groovin'

It's cool that I have a 13 year old. I have someone who I can bully into going with me to the gym. Not really. I don't bully her. She's been wanting to go to the gym for the past 2 years. She's finally old enough now.

Today we went to Groove. It's an aerobic dancing class. They dance to all kinds of music from Latin to Hip Hop. It's a class that I avoid unless I have someone to go with me. (embarrass themself along with me) On Monday she is going to Step with me and then to Ariella's class, Centergy. I'm generally against going to multiple classes at the gym. It's just too much. But, I figure since I'm doing an easy class for the second one, I'll be fine. (Totally kidding Ariella. I am sure you'll kick butt, especially now.)

That's all. I'm hungry. I'd better go eat something healthy before I pig out on the pre-Halloween candy in my storage room. It's the good stuff too, Reese's and Kit Kats. STOP!! I'm getting weaker, weaker, weaker...

4 comments:

Monique said...

I LONG for a Reeces! They don't have those here and they are a family favorite. We have some fun Happy Hippos and Kinder Eggs that the girls LOVE! MAybe we can do a swap?? :)

Crystal said...

Resist the candy!


of course...that's why the kids that come to my door get tootsie rolls. No temptation for me then. :)

Kylene said...

That is so fun! I'll come do both classes with you guys too :)

Marianne said...

Awesome! I can't wait to see you there.