Monday, October 27, 2008

my first official tag

I am ashamed to say that I haven't visited many of the blogs on my list in a while. So, while updating myself on my friends' blogs, I discovered that I had been tagged. Ok Sarah, here you go!

Here are the rules. I have to answer each question with only one word the pass it on to seven other people.
  1. Where is your cell phone? Island
  2. Where is your sig. other? Upstairs
  3. Your hair color? Black
  4. Your mother? Cruise
  5. Your father? Unknown
  6. Your favorite thing? Food
  7. Your dream last night? Nothing
  8. Your dream/goal? Job
  9. The room you're in? Living
  10. Your hobby? Cooking
  11. Your fear? Chaos
  12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Home
  13. Where were you last night? Home
  14. What you're not? Quiet
  15. One of your with list items? whitewoolcoatfromjcrew
  16. Where you grew up? Gaithersburg
  17. Last thing you ate? Pie
  18. What are you wearing? Bathrobe
  19. Your TV? Average
  20. Your pet? Slobbery
  21. Your computer? Slowish
  22. Your mood? Chillin'
  23. Missing someone? Janet
  24. Your car? Dirty
  25. Something you're not wearing? Shoes
  26. Favorite store? Benetton
  27. Your summer? Uneventful
  28. Love someone? Mel
  29. Favorite color? Purple
  30. When was the last time you laughed? today
  31. When was the last time you cried? today

I know #15 is kind of a long word. I really want it!

Ok, for the tagging part: I tag: Janet, Jeannie, Brie, Shelly, Karen, Kristina, Slavka, and Brandi.

1 comment:

Ariella said...

whitewoolcoatfromjcrew

Nice! lol