Wednesday, October 1, 2008

linkadoo

There's not really much happening here.

I am just wasting my time until Friday when we go to the Bay's house to spend the night, then we'll spend the day at Hershey Park. I know, we're going to miss General Conference. I won't offer any excuse. Remember this?

I haven't been updating my blog because I've been playing with my new toy. Are you getting tired of all the hyperlinks? I hardly get on my laptop anymore. Why bother? I just have to figure out how to upload my scriptures to it so I have a good reason to bring it to church. If you can hook a 'sista up, I'll bake you something yummy. If you're far away, I'll make you some candy that will survive a trip in the mail.

I went to the Meuse Forest gym again today. For workout Wednesday. Guess who showed up? ME, Myself, and Vivian! I had some latecomer friends who I passed on my way home. I didn't go back because I had laundry on the mind by then. Come on, people! I am here waiting for you to come and exercise with me. I can't do it alone. I need your kids to keep mine entertained. I have a cute little workout planned. It is a workout that anyone can do. It's fun and easy if you want it to be. Or, it's grueling and difficult if you want that. You can do it if you're preggo or not. I promise, there's no treadmill involved, but you'll feel like it was worth your time. So come on! I'm a good motivator, a great encourager, and I am cute! Besides, I'm free! What are you holding back for?

Patricia got herself a blog (finally). It's cute. It's private though. She's such a teenager. OMG! She even sounds like one on her blog. You know, the lazy grammar, bad spelling, slangish talk that teenagers do when they email and text? Did I just say that? I mean, GOSH, I really am getting old.

Vivian and I played baby dolls today. I made it my mission to dress all of her dolls. Yay! There aren't any more nekkid dolls in my house! Well, at least until tomorrow when she undresses them again. Oh! Here's something funny. I'm copying this friend now.

Vivian: I am going to name my baby dolls.
Me: Great! What do you want to name this one?
Vivian: Freddy.
Me: Freddy? Oh, that's a good name.
Vivian: And this one's named is Freddy too.
Me: Two babies named Freddy, huh?
Vivian: No, all of theirs names are Freddies.

Poor babies.

I hope you people have a great day.

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

I want to come to your work-out Wednesdays...I even jogged past the building last Wednesday, but I think Noelle would end up just crying the whole time. Well, I guess I might as well try. I am going to try really hard to be there next week. (I need you to help me get muscles!)

The Galan Family said...

I sooo wish I were there and you could be my personal trainer! I can't believe you are offering your knowledge and services for free and there are no takers! Can't lose these last 7 pounds over here. What am i doing wrong? Okay, maybe the cookies before bed are the problem.

Aggravated in Augusta

SheL said...

I do love the hyperlinks. I know I am always full of excuses and you love them so here we go: today I was actually visiting teaching during workout wednesday but I really want to come. I need your expertise. I wish it wasn't so late... I would call you right now. I miss you. We need to hang out. I am done making random comments now... talk to you tomorrow =)

Monique said...

Freddy is a great name Viv! It could be worse... there are some, um, yucky names here in Hungary. Olga? Atilla? mmm. not so much.

Marianne said...

Yeah Shelly, I guess Mel talks to you more than I do. I'll call you on my way home from Patricia's school today.