Wednesday, February 25, 2009

iTunes ate my songs

:(

I don't know how to get them back. I bought them on my iPod, and when I went to upload them to my iTunes on my computer, they disappeared. I don't know what happened to them. Two whole albums uploaded just fine. But I only have one song from the other album, and a single song I bought isn't there. I just got off of the phone with someone, but I don't know if he really understood me. I guess I'll call back tomorrow. During the day. I usually get people from Idaho when I call during the day. They understand me.

The funny thing? They were songs by Guns 'n Roses and Stevie Wonder. At least my Tito Rojas and Michael Buble' didn't get deleted.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Michael Buble annoys me and I don't know why.

(And sorry about your missing music. Look under your couch. That's where all my missing things end up. So maybe you should look under MY couch...).

SheL said...

That sucks! I hope you get them back! I am sorry I didn't call yesterday... I am in Utah... long story... and I was at the doctor with my grandma... long story. So yeah. Miss you!