Monday, March 2, 2009

Extra magic hours rock!!

Last night, Mel and I had the 'coolest' time at Disney's Magic Kingdom. First off, it was the first time I've ever been cold in Florida. Usually, we come here in the heat of the summer. Secondly, since we are staying here, we are able to stay late at different parks on different nights.

We basically got to ride all if the rides and see all the shows in a couple of hours. As you can imagine, there weren't any lines. That's why it usually takes so long to see everything. We will be hitting Hollywood studios tonight, Animal kingdom (for a roller coaster) on Wednesday, and Epcot Friday night.

Today, while Mel is in class, I'm going to Target to get some long sleeved shirts and maybe another jacket. I brought a light jacket, but it's too chilly here for that. Thank goodness it's not snowing.

Shout out to my greatest friend Suzan for having my kids this week. Snow days and all. You are super!! I know we don't keep tabs, but I owe you big, I know!

2 comments:

Monique said...

Rockin Roller coaster rules!!

Marianne said...

I agree! It was a fun coaster.