Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Birthday to Mimi!

She came into this world with her name in lights!

I don't know what I love most about this picture, the fact that all three are touching and they aren't fighting, or Trystan's delicious lips.
She was a pretty chubby kid. This was the first birthday. She reached the cake while we were singing to her. Why did I choose chocolate frosting?


She's one tough girl. I think this was when she turned six. We went to my mom's house and helped her get some work done in her yard. Look at her work!
Mimi and her third sister, Isabel. Those two girls are like two peas in a pod.
Seriously? Could she get any more beautiful? Yes, it's possible. Superstar? Totally. See, I knew there was a reason why she started this life with her name in lights. She is one of the lights of my life. I love my sweet Mimi.

5 comments:

boomersooner said...

Well honey, nobody else might have commented, but I think this is really wonderful. It shows that you really love your daughter. I think that is pretty awesome!

Darcy said...

Happy Birthday MiMi! I sure do miss you. Miss your silly momma to. :)

the ohana said...

Happy birthday beautiful Mimi!!!

SheL said...

I swear I left a comment! I love Mimi! She looks so beautiful and I wish I was there to wish her a happy birthday!

Ariella said...

Wow! I don't think I've ever seen her with straight hair. That last pic is especially fantastic! rock star indeed!