Monday, December 13, 2010

Being John Malkovich

Have you people ever seen this movie? I watched it last night. And by watched it, I mean that I was in and out of the room where it was on TV while I was doing other things. It was confusing, slightly boring, and amusing all at the same time. I didn't watch the end of the movie, but I read up on it, and I think I want to watch it again but this time maybe I'll give it more attention. Should I?

Two things:

  1. Please explain this movie to me.
  2. If you could live anyone else's life, who would it be? Why?


2 comments:

Donna Banta said...

I thought the movie was hilarious. I loved how John Cusack answered a want-ad looking for somebody with "nimble fingers," and when Cameron Diaz asked "isn't it strange to have a portal?" (I'm paraphrasing, it's been a while since I've seen it.) Also when the chimp has a flashback -- oh, and the pilgrim who created the 1/2 floor for the midget. Can I explain it? Now way.

Marianne said...

I thought it was weird. I think that's why I am going to watch it again.

Low overhead. Ha!