Thursday, December 16, 2010

'Tis the season

It's no secret that I'm celebrating this stupid Christmas without my best friend/sister. Yeah, it's fucked up. I've pretty much come to the conclusion that what's done is done. And even though I do think it's for the best that we aren't friends anymore, it sucks that I don't have anyone to laugh with about the stupid jokes that only the two of us know. The holidays always brought out the best and funniest in us.

So, in the interest of invading your privacy and talking about you on my blog, I have complied a small list of funnies that we have shared over the years that relate to a certain weekend that we spent with a certain other friend during this time of the year about 10 years ago. I know you read this thing just about every night, so I'm going to give you something to read that will hopefully make you smile. 

  1. MERRY FUCKIN' CHRISTMAS
  2. super shitter
  3. uh-no (unworded version of  'I don't know')
I thought there were more, but I think that's it. One more thing - Don't overdo it this year. Take it easy and enjoy yourself. Oh yeah, and I'm the one involved with santa's shit shop this year. Lucky me. 

I love our memories.

No comments: