Saturday, April 26, 2008

Let the Games Begin!!

Mimi and Trystan had ball games this morning. Mimi did a great job! She scored the first and last points of the game. That girl is such an athlete. She ran like crazy. Talk about hustle! She was so excited to play today and it really showed.

Trystan plays baseball this season. He scored two runs this morning. He really enjoys baseball. He said the cool thing about his team is that they don't have a lot of players, so everyone on the team gets lots of chances to play. I have pictures of Trystan, but they won't load. Bummer. I'll keep trying.


Speaking of Trystan, remember my ranting a couple of posts ago? I mentioned that both he and Patricia had big projects due. Trystan's was a science fair project. The title was 'Human Weight Changes'. He wanted to know if people weigh differently in the morning versus at night. If you get a chance, ask him to tell you what he found out. Oh yeah, he won third place. This is the second year in a row that he placed third out of all of his grade. He's already planning on what he's going to do for next year so he can take first place. Another cool thing is that all of the winners from the fourth grade came from his class. Isn't that cool? He really has a great teacher.


Patricia's history project was AWESOME!!! Of course, I don't have a picture to show you. (I suck!) A group of people, I don't know if they were students or professors, from the Naval Academy came to her school to judge the proects. She got first place!!! She was so proud of her accomplishment.


I am so proud of my kids. What makes me feel good is that these ideas came from them. Mel and I just bought the materials. They really did all the work.

4 comments:

Harmony said...

Har, har, har! You are a SOCCER MOM! Ah, my wittness cracks my "@$$" up (direct quote from Marianne's blog, so I can't get in trouble for it)

You are too cool. When you move to Hawaii, will you be my mom? I have a science project due too.

Harmony said...

Your kids RULE too!

Marianne said...

newsflash!! I have been a 'soccer' mom for 4 years now.

SheL said...

Your kids are awesome! I just love Mimi to death. I am proud of her! I didn't know she was such a little athlete =) That is awesome.