Saturday, July 19, 2008

pool. for real this time.

Ok, so we really went to the real pool today.


Mel put on his 7-carrot ring. Isn't he funny?

You have no idea how hard it was for Patricia to smile for this picture. I am sure all of us at some point refused to take pictures. She has no clue about how beautiful she is. If she knew, I wouldn't be able to get her away from in front of the camera.

They can't get enough of their daddy. Can you tell?

I just noticed today how much my boy and I look alike. Check out the left eyes. We both do the same squinty-smirky thing with the left sides of our faces when it's sunny. Out of all of my kids, Trystan looks the most like me, freckles and all. I try not to tell him that too much because I don't want to give him a complex.

8 comments:

SheL said...

Sure... I see how it is... cancel on me yesterday and then go swimming without me today. Its cool, its cool... I only cried a little. You have a gorgeous family. You seriously just noticed how much Trystan looks like you?

Marianne said...

I was hoping you wouldn't notice. ;)

Shilae said...

So you didn't pose doing the same eye squint? That's awesome that you caught that on camera.

Marianne said...

well, kinda. I think I exaggerated my eye squint a little bit for the picture, but I know I do it too. Because when I was looking at him do it, I felt like I was looking at myself. Wierd, huh?

Lucy said...

Gorgeous family, and I DO MISS the pool, it's so freaking hot!!

Emily said...

Great pictures- you're right- Tristan does look like you! And all of your girls are just gorgeous.

the ohana said...

Great pictures; the 7 carrot ring is hilarious!.. I always tell Trystan that he looks like you, sorry I hope I'm not starting any complex :). I tell MJ all the time how much he looks like me!

militaryfam said...

Hey girl! This makes me miss Maryland sooooo much! The pics of the kids are beautiful!

As far as what to do with your cert...I do have contacts there at SportFit still if you want 2 apply! You are going to be great at it...it really is awesome to help people reach their goals!

Jeannie