Thursday, July 3, 2008

top ten reasons why mel a great husband


10. He is patient with me during my emotional ups and downs (believe me, he has LOTS of experience with this)


9. He does things he wouldn't do on his own just because I want to do them (like dancing. but he likes it now)


8. He makes me laugh (once he made me laugh so much I peed my pants)


7. He appreciates my sarcastic and witty humor (he can tolerate my cussing)


6. He recognizes when I need a sanity break and provides opportunities for me to take one (like now. he took Vivian on a trip to Oklahoma for 4 days)


5. He encourages me to follow my interests (anyone need a personal trainer?)


4. He is a great dad (mommy? who's mommy? we want daddy)


3. He isn't afraid to take apart something that is broken and try to fix it (latest fix? my xm radio. can't live without it)


2. He is honest (I know that I can always trust whatever he tells me)


And the top reason why Mel is a great husband:


1. He accepts me as I am imperfections and all, and makes me feel like a queen every time he looks at me (believe it people, I have imperfections :0)

3 comments:

SheL said...

Very cute post... I enjoyed it. I am in need of a personal trainer... although I don't know if I can afford you =)

Marianne said...

girl, I have been trying to get you to work out with me for weeks. It's up to you!

Harmony said...

Look how sweet you are--who knew? :-) HA! Mel is awesome!