Friday, July 18, 2008

pool?

This afternoon, Trystan and Jacob went outside to play with the hose. This is what I walked out to:



So naturally, Vivian decided that she needed to be in on the action. She and Jacob propmtly got into the 'pool'. I got out my camera when I overheard Jacob saying, "Look at me! I'm in the deep end!!" He has the best imagination.



Trystan and Jacob took turns dumping buckets of water on each other.

As usual, Vivian didn't want to be left out. I didn't think she wanted the water to actually be dumped on her. I was right. She just wanted to do it on her own terms. (go figure)



Thirsty?


Who do you think had the most fun at the 'pool' ?

4 comments:

Emily said...

Those are some great action shots. Looks like they had a lot of fun, though, huh? That's the point of summer isn't it!

Monique said...

Yeah. And I got stood up at the BIG pool today. :) Great pics!

The Galan Family said...

Great pictures Marianne. The colors are so vivid and bright. Your kids are so funny. Hope you guys are doing well.

SheL said...

Awesome pics... way to improvise =)