Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Two little (dirt) monkeys

One of the things my kids love to do is play in the dirt. Today Mimi and our next door neighbor, Ryah decided that they needed to play right next to the road. I'm such conscientious mother, aren't I? Look at that beautiful smile. Isn't she so cute?

Can you believe she's 7? I can't get over how beautiful she is.

See? There they are. Right next to the road. Whenever there's water, they splash in the water in that very same spot. It makes me crazy. Like I have little redneck kids that play in the dirt and splash in the water along the side of the road. My mother used to joke with us and tell us to 'go play in traffic'. My kids actually do.

3 comments:

Marianne said...

No, but I do. What does that make me?

Marianne said...

No, but I do. What does that make me?

Lucy said...

Cute, post! Loved the comment"ary" even more. I'm so thankful for these blogs, it's like I never left Fort Meade!!`