Monday, March 9, 2009

I'm back!

I had lots of fun in Florida last week. The only thing I would have changed was the weather. It was chilly and cloudy and windy. Except for the last two days. Friday and Saturday were delightfully sunny and warm. I laid out and read three books during those two days and got lots of outside warm and sunny time. (I used SPF 50 sunscreen)

I went to Disney's Hollywood Studios and got some cute pictures of myself with Buzz Lightyear and Woody. I also have a picture of me kissing Sulley's cheek. I took them with my cell phone, so I don't know how to post them. If you have any clue, please let me know.

I am going to start the recipes tomorrow. I plan to do it every Tuesday. There will be some dessert recipes thrown in there, probably once per month. If I can't come up with my own recipe, I'll use one of our family favorites. Also, I'm open to your suggestions. If you would like to see a recipe for a particular ingredient, let me know.Also, if you tweak my recipe and it tastes better than the one I posted, tell me. It won't hurt my feelings. See ya!

2 comments:

Monique said...

welcome home!! Bring on the recipes. And if you could do some that aren't totally indigenous to the US marketed goods that would be great too.

SheL said...

I am glad you had a good time but SO sad that I missed you! I can't believe the timing on that one.