Friday, January 22, 2010

"Pick number three, m'lord!"

What movie is that from? Ten million points to the one who guesses right.

I know yesterday's post was crappy, but you have to remember that I'm so out of the habit right now. I am doing well to just be sitting down at my computer. Be patient. I'll get into the swing of things soon. I'm almost making this blogging thing a habit again. Soon, I'll be posting pictures and writing witty commentary about the world around me. I just might become the next Brandi. (heaven help us)

6 comments:

Brandi said...

One of me is enough.

Brandon said...

Shrek!! Love that movie and love you too. sniff... I missed you!!!

Brandon said...

Darn, this is Monique...

The Galan Family said...

Could it be from Monty Python and The Holy Grail?"

Marianne said...

Hi Sarah!!! Nope, it's Shrek. How are you doing? What new races are you into? I'm doing a sprint triathlon in April.

greta said...

ah man. i was going to say a knights tale but shrek makes more sense. anyhoo, we do need to get together this week. mondays no good, tuesdays better.... let me know.