Sunday, January 31, 2010

things you should know

  • i have callouses on my thumbs because i have played waaaay too many hours of my new game.
  • savasana works. really. it worked so well for me last night that startled myself out of sleep because i was snoring.
  • you are an official member of the yoga geek club if you didn't have to click the link to find out what savasana means. (tell me who you are, and i'll send your card in the mail)
  • if i don't stop eating and gaining weight, i'm going to have to buy new clothes. who's up for a thrift store run?
  • if it's still snowy at my house on tuesday, you people are invited over for a potluck/sledding/playdate at noon. bring a sled and some food to share. if you need the address, call me.

That's all.

6 comments:

Brandi said...

I thought savasana was a sleeping pill.

And between you and Ariella I'm really, really missing Maryland right now. We found out that Will could easily go back to Ft. Meade after Ft. Drum. Of course you'll all probably have moved way by then.

Marianne said...

NU-UH!!!! I'm going to be here forever. Mel retires in two years, and we will be staying here. We will be here. I promise. So come soon, ok?

Slavka said...

I totally thought it was a pill...or a really great position ;)
Funny thing about the corpse pose- I just saw it listed in my Weight Watchers activity list and was like "what the heck is that??" and then I read your blog and mystery solved!

Ariella said...

I feel like a yoga failure!!!! How did I not know?

you know I'm good for game, thrift store shopping, yoga, and playdates anytime.

I'm easy...but you already know that. :P

Monique said...

haha! I thought it was a sleeping pill too! Pass it on over... :)

Kylene said...

Okay, I thought it was food, I'm way off. And I would love to come on Tuesday, but my Bowflex is getting delivered! If it gets here before then I'll head over.