Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What Goes Around, Comes Around

Karma. It's real. I'm living it. It's the 20-year curse rearing its ugly head again.

  • 20 years ago, I was 14.
  • 20 years ago, nothing my family did was acceptable.
  • 20 years ago, I didn't want anything to do with my siblings.
  • 20 years ago, my mother was the meanest, most selfish bitch in the universe.
  • 20 years ago, I had such a bad attitude about anything that was outside my sphere of existence, that all I could do without spewing nastiness was sleep.
  • 20 years ago, I knew everything.
  • 20 years ago, I was the sh**!
  • 20 years ago, while I was being yelled at/arguing with my terrible bitch of a mother, I vowed that I would NEVER say/do/think/act that way.

The only saving grace is that in 20 years, I'll be able to enjoy when karma rears it's ugly head again. On Her.

4 comments:

Brandi said...

Maybe there's hope for me. 20 years ago I was also 14, but I was really good.

It was more like 30 years ago that I was a demon child. Which probably explains my current demon children.

Slavka said...

Ugh...I've so got it coming to me...
Good luck!! :)

Ariella said...

I was a good teenager, too. I'm hoping and praying.

Sorry about the teenage thing Marianne. I can call you in 5 years when I'm dealing, right? You'll be a pro by then.

Kylene said...

I'm with Ariella, can I call you in 8 years? When do boys go through it anyway? I'm really just hoping that boys are easier than girls.