Sunday, November 21, 2010

Anyone else with me?

Am I the only one who has the entire 16 digit credit card number memorized? My husband was a little disturbed that I know it by heart. I really only use one card, I didn't plan to memorize it. I just did. I can't help it if I'm brilliant. Maybe I'm a savant. And I didn't even know it!

Probably not. 


Oh! I added a new link to my blogroll. Lojo is an long time friend. She's cool and thinks I'm bitchin'.

Read this blog post too (it's 'safe'). I think I will define God as she does. Maybe I'll expound upon that on the other blog.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't have the credit card number memorized, but do have my husband's SS# and DL# memorized. It seems like I've needed to know that in my marital life more than I care to think of. Of course, he hasn't a clue what mine is.

www.celestialrodeo.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Years ago I worked in a bank and had all of my account numbers -- including credit cards -- memorized. I can still rattle off one of my bank's routing and transit numbers. Is it a sickness?

Ariella said...

I'm working on it. It sure makes online shopping more convenient. I think that's why I do all my shopping at Amazon. They already have all my info memorized. All I have to do is click.