Sunday, November 7, 2010

why it's great to have impulsive friends who use you

I am here on Sunday afternoon in my quiet house. I just finished doing some much needed housework. I enjoy doing housework when I can be alone in my own thoughts and accomplish a task without having to manage any 'helpers'. I'm tidying up around here for some unexpected guests. 

I got a call at 10:00 last night. She wanted to know if she could stop by my house on her way home from Philly to have lunch. Of course you can!! I'd love to see you!! After I realized that I'd have to make something, I started to have second thoughts. UHHHH, no, sorry. I think I'm going to be at church. Without skipping a beat, she told me that she'd need at least five signatures that I actually went to church and stayed for the whole three hours. That was the only way I was going to get out of cooking for her. 'Nuff said.

I got out of bed so we could plan lunch. 


Oh yeah, only three more days until you can win the purple vagina cowl. Email me for the link to the new blog that I'm completely overwhelmed about making look decent and haven't had time to work on it but will at least have a new post within the hour.

1 comment:

Monique said...

Holy cow! I just saw this and thought that this would be a great knitting project for you. Hurry and go there so she doesn't post something else and ruins the surprise!! It's hillarious. http://nyccopes.blogspot.com/

And did I already email you?? If not, send it onward. I hope you had a great time at "church."