Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Win Free Shit and Some Slight Oversharing


Hey mofos! I am selling out. -ish. I am working on  a new blog. My awesome teenager stumbled upon it a couple of weeks ago, and it threw her for a loop. She got a glimpse of me as a 'real' person, and that was weird for her. Like, really weird. I asked her if she wanted me to stop blogging (truth be told, I was hoping she'd say no) and she said, "No. It's OK. I don't have to read it." Is that some awesome shit or what?!?! I know adults that can't grasp that concept. 

My husband and I agree that it's important for me to keep blogging. I'm just going to do it in a different place. I am not posting a link to my new blog on here. Not only do I not want my teenager to read me, I don't want one person in particular to read it either. I know that the person I don't want in my biznass won't do what's necessary to be able to stay informed on my life. It may seem like drastic measures to keep one motherfucking person off my blog, but I'm a bitch like that. And if she chooses to cut me out of her life because of a stupid blog, then she doesn't get to participate in my life either. And well, I don't have a problem with the rest of you mofos. 

That brings me to how you can win free shit. You people just need to send me an email or comment or text message if you want to know where the hell to find me. Next Wednesday, I'll randomly select select a winner.

With the weather cooling off, you want to be stylish and warm. If you're a dude, you want your girl to look stylish and not complain about being cold. 

I'll email you the link/go to your blog and comment or email you/text you back. I understand that I am 'controversial', and some of you may not want me to know that you're reading my shit. I won't out you. I promise.

My email address is on the bottom of the page.

11 comments:

Marianne said...

up yours.

greta said...

your controversial? how so? i don't get it. anyway, i think it's annoying that you do the same thing as me. i just went public with MY other blog too and am also not posting it anywhere near my private blog. ironic? i don't think so....

anyway, i want info on your other blog. i'll facebook you my address or whatever. i look forward to some more controversial crap! :)

Anonymous said...

Still laughing out loud at the vagina conversation between you and Brandi. Please do send me your link. If I didn't get such a dirty secret thrill about all the disapproving righteous people reading my blog, I'd do the same. But I'm sick, Marianne. Really really sick.

Anonymous said...

P.S. I do wish all those righteous people would have the courtesy/balls-es to comment and reprimand me once in awhile, though. Then we could all enjoy the sickness together because I would for sure publish all such comments.

Marianne said...

@RF - I threw mine away so she wouldn't ever get the chance to read it.

@Greta - I know, right?

@CD - You should read the text message she just sent me. I peed my pants a little.

Brandi said...

Wait, Greta, you have two blogs? You had your formerly public but now private one. Is there another that's public? Or am I just really confused? If you have another that's public, send a girl a link, would you? Also, my husband said that your husband's comment on my blog is pretty much the best comment ever in the history of comments.

Jennifer said...

Im 'righteous' right? So okay heres my comment.

FREE AGENCY!!!!!

Actually, I just didnt want to be left out of the new blogishness... =)

greta said...

brandi,
i started a another blog about a year ago but kept it private. now, i went public with that one and private with my family blog. i'm not letting anyone know my new blog address yet just because i don't know if i'm ready for people to read some of the things i've posted. we'll see how it goes.

as for my husbands comment, well he's just awesome like that.

Sarah said...

Marianne -I debated doing the exact same thing you're doing -switching my blog over too a different address. I'd like to be able to blog more freely about my life without a certain someone stalking me. though her comments are terribly entertaining. In the end I was just too lazy. Though I'm pretending that I didn't do it because I'm defying her attempts to break me down.

Marianne said...

@Sarah - I don't feel like I'm giving in. I'm mostly being an asshole. I'm hurt and I don't want a specific person to know what I'm doing. AT. ALL. It's immature, but whatevvs. It's done.

Sarah said...

Marianne, I love reading your blog. Your sarcasm and snarkiness is awesome. Seriously. Isn't it great to have a place where you don't have to bite your tongue?