Sunday, November 14, 2010

i haven't completely disappeared from here

I still come to my own blog so I can see my blogroll. I can't get it to keep me up-to-date on my links from the other one. I don't care enough to figure it out, so I'm going to still keep this one active. 

Don't expect anything too interesting here though. I think I'm mostly still posting so you mofos who haven't gotten the new blog address will know that I'm still alive and that you should check that one instead. If you never check this one again, you probably won't miss much. 

I'm about to compose a sex and masturbation post inspired by someone on my blogroll. See ya!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Oh good, because I come here for your blogroll, too.

Although I AM tempted to log on some night and make it all sparkly unicorns. And fill it with hardcore Christian posts.

Marianne said...

Go ahead. Make sure there's rainbows and music too. But 90's hip hop music. Ok? Don't put that same shit you have on your blog.

Brandi said...

Hey, I like my middle aged white girl music.