Thursday, November 4, 2010

There's still time left to get your free shit!

Excited to share
The new blog that I'm writing
I messed up, mofos

If I sent you an address to a new blog and it doesn't work, It's not you, it's me. In my excitement, I forgot a part of the address. So, if you have already emailed me and I sent you something and it's wrong, here's how to fix it: 

(mysecretblogname).wordpress.com

If you haven't emailed me yet, whatthefuckareyouwaitingfor? You better get 'ta emailin'. You wouldn't want to miss out on the free purple vagina** I am giving away, would you? You don't want to miss out on me do you?

**no actual vaginas were harmed during the making of this blog post

8 comments:

greta said...

crap. i'm fbing you my email right now!!!!!

Brandi said...

I kind of want to win the purple vagina, just so I can wear it around and be all, "Yeah that's right. My head is sticking out of a giant purple vagina. So what?"

You're totally the Georgia O'Keefe of knitting.

Sarah said...

It's a good thing I wasn't drinking anything when I read that last line -I would have sprayed it all over the screen.

Lovely haiku btw. Here's one just for you.

Purple vagina
Hilarity it so was
Yup. That's all. The end.

Anonymous said...

Now that you mention it, I think "The Purple Vagina" is a brilliant name for a blog. I envision it as a place of humor, deep thought, poetry, and intelligent blasphemy. A place where all icky words such as "moist" and "yeast" and "E. Coli" are prohibited.

Ariella said...

I got to wear the purple V today and I do have to say it's quite warm and comfy. :) Oh, there's a whole lot more I could say about it, but...

Brandi said...

Mark your calendars. I just wrote a comment and opted not to post it because it was just too much. Even for me.

I will say it had something to do with Ariella and seconds, though.

Monique said...

Why aren't my posts posting...

Marianne said...

You're hallucinating Monique. They're on here!