Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Greatest Show on Earth!!

NO, I'm not posting nude pictures of myself on the web. Get your minds out of the gutter.

We went to the Circus on Saturday night! It was so fun. Much more enjoyable than I thought it would be. The best thing, is that everyone (even "I'm too cool for anything" Patricia) had a great time. We got there early and were able to meet the clowns and see the other performers before the show.

Doesn't Mel make a cute clown?

I love Trystan's expression. The performers were so good at what they do. I wish I could have gotten better pictures of them to post. They did such a good job entertaining all of us.
This was my first time going to the circus and definitely not the last. I usually think of the circus performers as a bunch of people who can't get jobs anywhere else, so they 'join the circus'. But, these people were so professional and talented. I must say, I don't hold that stereotype anymore. I can't wait until they come to town again!

2 comments:

Emily said...

That's how i felt when we went to the circus. It was also my first time there and my eyes were just as wide as the kids' were!

SheL said...

Very cute pictures! I have never been to the circus but now I want to check it out. I am glad you all had so much fun =)