Saturday, March 8, 2008

I need a vacation

I know I just got back from one last week, but hear me out first...

1. I don't really have anything great to write about now. When I was on vacation, there were fun things and good pictures to go along with it. Now, it's just normal life. I mean, woo hoo! I did another load of laundry. Whoopee! Vivian didn't throw another major temper tantrum for the first day in a row. I am so thrilled.

2. I don't really have any more reasons. I am actualy glad to be home. I just want to have good stuff to write about.

Oh, by the way, I did end up making cookies. (big surprise there) They tasted great. I ate at least half of them. Maybe I should blog about how I survive on Diet Coke and chocolate chip cookies.

It's late. I should be sleeping. I am getting over a cold. I need to get better so I can workout again so I can feel less guilty about eating cookies all day. Or, I could just stop eating the cookies.... Naaaaah! I'll just exercise more. Maybe I'll try whole wheat cookies next time. I do have 48 more ounces of chocolate chips left!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

That's why at times i blog about expensive bath towels and food storage....

Lucy said...

I love emily's comment, so funny!! Hallie cut her "bangs' yesterday. Be thankful you don't have that to blog about!