Thursday, September 23, 2010

Can someone please explain this to me?

For at least ten minutes, I clicked on the 'next blog' button on the upper-left corner of my screen. Why was every single one of them Christian themed? I just counted - 21 clicks = 21 Jesus blogs. WTF? At least two of them were Mormons. How could I tell from the first glance? 
  1. The guy was living in Utah, and his name was Jarom. (why do people do that to their kids?)
  2. The family of 20+ spanning multiple generations was wearing matching outfits and blogging about the baby's blessing. 
I was clicking on 'next blog' to find something trashy. Not Jesus-y. Why else would I be on the internet at 10:30 at night?

4 comments:

Brandi said...

It's a sign. :)

Anonymous said...

The church is true.

Monique said...

Darn. You had to be enlightened. ;) at 10:30 though?? That might be a tad too late for me too. I only like Jesus-y things before 10pm.

Jennifer said...

This must be why we dont have Midnight Mass. But, I have to tell you, the after 10:30 part makes explaining why basing an entire Young Women's camp on Battlestar Galactica is the best idea evar a WHOLE lot easier. =D