Saturday, September 11, 2010

I've been eating some 'awesome' food!

I'll tell you all about it and all of the wonderfully relaxing and beautiful things I've been doing later. We just got a camera last night, so I'll be taking better pictures than what my iPhone can take. 

Our plans for today:
  • snorkle
  • try not to get attacked by killer sea turtles
  • eat shave ice and get a t-shirt from Matsumoto's
  • eat something delicious from some yummy restaurant
  • eat puka dogs for dinner
Don't be surprised if I am 20 pounds heavier the next time you see me. 

6 comments:

Brandi said...

Oooh--if you can make it 30 pounds, I can maybe borrow your clothes.

By the way, I don't see "Buy Brandi an awesome dashboard hula girl" on that to do list anywhere. I'm sure it was just an oversight.

Anonymous said...

I jealous. Very jealous. Keep having a lovely time. Looking forward to some beautiful pictures -- and I really want to see those killer sea turtles. Foxy and I almost stepped on one that was sleeping on the black sand beach on the Big Island. It looked like a rock at first ... Did I mention I'm jealous?

LoJo said...

Can you have a sunset dinner at Jameson's for me?

Unknown said...

I'm soooo jealous!!! We started homeschool last week and I was/am sick. It's rough and I want to run away now. I guess I will just have to wait until BGW 2011.

Ahab said...

Just don't feed puka dogs to the killer sea turtles!

Ariella said...

Can't wait til you get back! I came home from Myrtle Beach and forgot that you weren't going to be here. I was very sad. Have fun!!! Enjoy the sun, it's already feeling like fall here.