Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Caught up - III

Want to know what fucking sucks?

I had the entire third part of my post ready to publish. All I had to do was move one line to the end of the post, and it was done. Guess what I did? 

I DELETED THE WHOLE DAMNED THING!!!!!

Fuck it. Here's the summary:

  • Mel was confused because I kept everything inside because I took the church too seriously and felt super guilty that I had let him down and therefore was a terrible and unworthy mother and wife.
  • He was relieved when I finally broke down the truth to him.
  • What started out as 'rebellion', has turned into an incredible spiritual and intellectual journey for me.
  • Once you learn something, you can't unlearn it. And once it's substantiated with reliable sources and facts, you can't pretend it's not true. 
  • It wasn't rebellion. 
  • I'm not the only one in the world who is going through this. 
  • Shit! I'm not special. 
  • I might not be special, but I do have a good ass. 

4 comments:

Brandi said...

Depends on your definition of "special." You're special. As in, Olympics.

(By the way, if you're using Windows, ctrl Z usually will undo whatever screw up you just committed. Usually. And I know, too late now. Sorry.)

Marianne said...

Trite.

Anonymous said...

I know it's counterintuitive but I was relieved to learn I wasn't special. It's awful to be burdened with with perfection.

Marianne said...

I am relieved. Definitely.