Friday, February 1, 2008

Chocolate Chip Cookies

WARNING: This recipe makes tons of yummy, irresistible cookies.

1 cup white sugar

1 1/2 cups brown sugar

1 1/2 cups butter, softened

2 teaspoons vanilla

3 eggs

4 1/4 cups flour

2 teaspoons baking soda

1/2 teaspoon salt

2 pkgs (24 oz. total) semi sweet chocolate chips

Heat oven to 375. In large bowl, beat sugars and butter until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and eggs; blend well. Add flour, baking soda, and salt; mix well. Stir in chocolate chips. Using small scoop, drop cookies onto ungreased cookie sheets (stone). Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes or until just barely brown if you like crispy on the edges and chewey in the middle cookies (yum). Cook a minute or two longer if you like them all the way crispy (eeeew).

Makes at least 6 dozen so give some away don't eat them all like me!

5 comments:

Linds said...

I'm so glad you've started a blog, and I can't wait to try your recipe! Lindsay

Marianne said...

You should make these more often

-Patricia

Harmony said...

OH! Patricia called you OUT! "You got girl!" (could I be more white?)

Unknown said...

I love all of your recipes! I can't wait to try these little cookies!

Marianne said...

I think Patricia was being sarcastic. I swear, that's all we ate for two weeks.